Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
Qualification Code: FSK10213 | CRICOS Course Code: 098230J
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- IELTS 3 or equivalent
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or a range of Certificate II qualifications.
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
7 Core Units
- FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
- FSKLRG08 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM08 Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM09 Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
- FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
- FSKRDG07 Read and respond to simple workplace information
- FSKWTG06 Write simple workplace information
4 Elective Units
- FSKLRG07 Use strategies to identify job opportunities
- SIRXWHS001 Work safely
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- SITXCCS001 Provide customer information and assistance