Diploma of Software Development
Qualification Code: ICT50718 | CRICOS Course Code: 099765C
In this Diploma of Software Development, students can gain the knowledge and skills to be competent in programming and software development. A person with this qualification would create new software products to meet an initial project brief or customise existing software products to meet customer needs.
Total 16 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification.
10 core units of competency AND 6 elective units of competency
Pathway from the qualification are to further study in our ICT15 Advanced Diploma or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Advanced Programming
- Evaluate and Communicate Business Requirements
- Rapid Application Development
- Develop and Deploy Object Orientated Applications
- Contribute to Organisational Privacy and Contingency Plans
- Project Management
- Software Testing
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Analyst programmer support
- Database support programmer
- Web support programmer
Skills you will be developing:
- Using project planning skills in relation to project scope, time, cost, quality,
communications and risk management
- Transferring and applying theoretical concepts and technical or creative skills to a range of situations with variety of sources
- Taking personal responsibility and autonomy in performing complex technical operations or organising others