Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design
Qualification Code: ICT50815 | CRICOS Course Code: 086707J
In our Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design, students can gain the knowledge and skills to determine client business requirements and to support a project team in the analysis and redesign of systems to ensure they meet client needs.
Total 21 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 9 core units of competency AND 12 elective units of competency
Pathways from the qualification are to further study in our ICT15 Advanced Diploma or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Business Requirements Specification
- Database Design
- Data Modelling
- Evaluate and Communicate Business Requirements
- Rapid Application Development
- Develop and Deploy Object Orientated Applications
- Contribute to Organisational Privacy and Contingency Plans
- Project Management
- Integrate IT Security and Sustainability to Project Specification
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Applications architect
- Business analyst
- Information technology analyst
Skills you will be developing:
- Managing information technology projects in relation to project scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk management
- Participating in teams concerned with planning and evaluation functions
- Analysing requirements and devising solutions to technical problems or management issues
- Holding discussions on quality issues with development staff and establishing agreed actions